Earn Your BSN At Your Own Pace
Morningside’s online RN to BSN program is designed so you can continue both your education and professional work. It can be completed in as little as one year (three terms), or you can build an individualized plan of study to complete coursework at the speed that works best for you.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
An added advantage of Morningside’s program is the option to take your education even further. The Morningside Nylen School of Nursing offers both online Master of Science in Nursing and online Doctor of Nursing Practice options.
The first step to getting started on your bachelor's degree from Morningside is to apply. We look forward to helping you get started!
About the Morningside RN to BSN Program
- Transfer Credits with Ease: Morningside will accept up to 94 credits from your accredited two-year college(s).
- Fully Online: You can complete your BSN entirely online while continuing to work if you choose.
- Flexible: Complete your BSN in as little as one year (three terms), or build an individualized plan of study to work with your schedule.
- On Your Time: Classes are offered in eight-week blocks so you can apply anytime and begin fall, spring, or summer term – whatever works best for you.
- Affordable: At $330 per credit hour, Morningside's online RN to BSN program will help you finish your degree without breaking the bank.
For questions regarding Admissions, contact Amy Williams-Malenosky, Senior Associate Director of Admissions.
For specific nursing questions, contact Jackie Barber, Dean of the Nylen School of Nursing.